ARTICLE SUBMISSION CONDITIONS
Effective date: February 18th, 2020
We reserve the right to change, amend, update or modify our online services without notice.
Biz Nation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://biznation.com.au/ website (the “Service”).
If you have an article you would like to submit for our Business Tips please read these Conditions.
Articles submitted to BizNation:
- Must be the work of the author and be accompanied by the author’s details including email address.
- Be educational and informative in nature and not advertorial or promotional in content. (If your article is promoting a business, person, product or service it will attract an advertorial fee to run to be determined at a later date)
- Be between 750-2000 words using headings and lists to make it easy to read.
- Have an SEO friendly title of up to 65 characters which entices the viewer to click and read.
- Be supportive and encouraging in tone.
- Articles may contain 3 links to supporting information/articles however none of these is to be an affiliate link or promotional link to a business. (They must be relevant to the article and it’s context) promotional and affiliate links will be removed.
Articles submitted to BizNation are subject to editorial review and submission does not guarantee the item will be published.
Our Editorial team may undertake light editing, but if an article requires more than an acceptable amount of edits it will either be rejected or we will ask the author to resubmit.
By submitting content via email. You acknowledge that you are authorised to submit the copy for publication and agree to the above guidelines. Also that you have checked the content is ready for publication and does not need further editing. (Edits needed post-publication will attract a $35 fee)
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://biznation.com.au/contact
By emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org